Carpet tiles as the best alternative to regular carpet rolls
Modular carpet that is commonly known as carpet tiles is the best alternative to regular carpet rolls used in many rooms. In fact, when it comes to carpet tiles, in particular, they have been originally used in commercial and industrial spaces but nowadays designers highly recommend using them in the entire house. What are the places in your house modular carpet can perfectly fit?
Places to install carpet tiles
In fact, modular carpet can be installed in many places around the house. But what about such places as:
- House basement. If you have a basement in your house you must have dealt with flooding and replacing already existing flooring after it is If you really want to have a soft surface in the basement and avoid having issues with the old flooring, carpet tiles are the perfect solution. They can be easily peeled off when it is necessary to clean them or dry. Afterward, you can just replace a few damaged squares with new ones, which definitely saves your money.
- Placing the tiles over already existing flooring of any material. Modular carpet can be installed over the wood flooring, as well as any other one as an addition to make it softer and cozier.
- Porch. Carpet squares can be also placed in 3-season-rooms such as porch to add some luxury to your outside space.
Benefits of modern carpet squares
When deciding between standard carpet roll and modular carpet you should really consider a few things related to the second options. Here are the benefits of using modern carpet squares in your house:
- installing the carpet squares over existing flooring, such as wood or even tiles;
- easy to clean and dry when it is necessary;
- replacing just one square in case it damaged instead of renovating the entire flooring;
- stain resistance;
- you can install the carpet fully by yourself;
- any design available.
Modular carpet for cozy home and its different styles
Modular carpet is available in its different variations.
- available in different sizes and dimensions;
- several types of fiber;
- different styles and designs of carpet tiles;
- adhesive and non-adhesive types of carpet squares for houses
Contemporary modular carpet is available in two styles – adhesive and non-adhesive one. Furthermore, nowadays you can easily discover peel-and-stick options for any room in the house, as well as the ones whose back requires special glue. On the other hand, they can be easily removed when it is strictly necessary relatively easy.